The J.N Adam Memorial Hospital was opened in 1912 by the past buffalo mayor, named James Noble Adam. The hospital primarily cared for tuberculosis patients, with sun as the primary "cure" for tuberculosis. In 1960 when tuberculosis was cured, the hospital was converted to a psychiatric hospital. In 1993 the hospital closed permanently. Now it lays abandoned because no one is willing to pay the high demo costs or high refurbishing costs.
It looks pretty easy to access, but sometimes the state troopers hang around and try to catch people so make sure to be careful.